A high-school teacher in the US whom I know, is teaching AP AB Calculus for the first time. He would like to use a constructivist approach:
students explore mathematical problems and ideas and then, through whole-class discussions, students present their thinking and we as a class generalize the ideas and codify their findings.
He is seeking materials in line with this approach, to address the following topics:
- Limits and their properties
- Applications of Differentiation
- Logarithmic, Exponential, and other Transcendental Functions
- Applications of Integration
I can make a suggestion for the functions item,* but not so much the other topics.
* "From Pop-Up Cards to Coffee-Cup Caustics: The Knight's Visor." (arXiv abs.)