I know Dr. Martin Greenhow and his team of Brunel University London have developed online questions and I have used some of these at the following url: http://maths-for-all.co.uk/engineering-mathematics/ Are there any other online questions like these that students can use for testing themselves at these difficult times for them at home?
The Open University offers courses in Mathematics and Associated subjects at a range of levels.
Their site has short, marked quizzes to rate your current ability as well as useful study resources.
- Select one from Certificate, Diploma and Degree.
- Choose a combination, mathematics or a combined option.
- Scroll down and click on the Entry Requirements tab.
- Select the self-assessed quiz. There are study resources to prepare.
- Choose which level 1, 2, 3 and complete the quiz!