I am teaching mathematics at a Danish Business College, and some of my classes belong to the international IBB-programme. However, the college has no English textbook material for my subject, so I have to find it myself. Otherwise I will have to keep the lessons in English but using a Danish textbook which I find far from ideal.
This autumn, I must teach them:
- Percentage, index numbers
- The base terminoligy about functions such as vertical line test, domains and codomains, graphing by hand and interpreting a graph visually, zeros and variation of signs
- Linear equations, linear functions and piecewise linear functions
- Descriptive statistics for numerical data, discrete and continuous. This should include mean, variance, bar charts, histograms, ogives, and box- and whiskers plots
- Linear and exponential models and regressions
Can someone help me determining a strategy for finding such material? Or better yet, does someone have an online reference to some material I could use?
I found a nice one on prealgebra, but it only covers basic operations with numbers and letters together with simple percentages and graphing linear equations.