There is a lot of certification and licensure tests for teaching (math and etc) particularly for teachers and teacher-students (PACT, Praxis & PPAT, edTPA, RESA, ... in US and TAT in India and etc). These tests are usually named as TPA -Teaching Performance Assessment. Where can I see a full list of these tests and where can I see these tests classified by those goals, methods or contents? Where can I see a list of especial tests for teacher-students?

  • $\begingroup$ There are some Praxis ones (by U.S. state) listed here... $\endgroup$ Sep 8 '15 at 22:30
  • 2
    $\begingroup$ I doubt there is a full list of them anywhere. At least in the US, each state has its own requirements and when you start getting into other countries i'm sure it gets even more complicated. The Praxis I and II are the most popular tests in the US, follow @BenjaminDickman link to see that list. $\endgroup$
    – celeriko
    Sep 9 '15 at 16:07

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.