1 vote

What is the terminology for "self-referral" integrals in calculus?

From Does integration by parts with "deja vu" have a name?: Sheard ("Trick or Technique?", 2009) calls it the one-step algebra trick; OP says he saw it called integration by parts ...
user182601's user avatar

Only top scored, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible