- Bachelor of Engineering (Chemical), University of Sydney
- Bachelor of Education (Secondary Maths), Charles Sturt University (in progress).
Becoming a Mathematics educator is a career shift for me, but one I am excited about and enjoy.
I started my working life as an engineer, have been part of the 'dotcom boom' and subsequent bust, had three children and live in rural NSW in Australia with my husband, children and dogs.
- Increasing Mathematical literacy amongst secondary students so they do not become intimidated and quickly give up on maths.
- Encouraging a better balance between explicit instruction and co-operative learning.
- Learning how to use ICT better in classroom situations using iPads.
Orange, NSW, Australia
Member for 6 years, 5 months
5 profile views
Last seen Jan 31 '15 at 4:43